Saturday, April 12, 2008

The right decision to join Lady Tigers

I was looking for a competitive fast pitch travel team for my daughter Ashley to play on. After watching my daughter play for two different competitive organizations over four years I had a checklist of things that I was looking for in an organization and coach to ensure that we made the right decision.

After speaking to Jim DeMatteo, Coach of The Lady Tigers, over the phone and listening to how he coaches, his philosophy and what his team and organization had to offer, I like what I heard and decided to have Ashley tryout for his team. After further discussion with Coach Jim I was impressed with how sincere he was, his coaching knowledge, and his genuine care for the players and a lot of other good qualities that he possesses.

With the coach making it easy for me to check off my items on my checklist and Ashley liking what she was seeing, Ashley decided to join the Lady Tigers.

It has been 6 months since Ashley joined the team and I’m proud to say that we are happier now then when we first joined because of Coach Jim coming through with all his promises that he has kept that were on my check list.

Fernando Serrano

No comments: